Casement WindowsGilkey casement and awning windows can offer European charm to any home
Typical windows slide up or sideways to open, casement and awning windows open outward.
We take pride in our work, so we will never give you anything less than the best when you need vinyl replacement windows.
Our casement and awning windows come with the following benefits:
- They have triple weather stripping, which makes them more airtight and energy efficient.
- They can accommodate single double, triple, and even low-E glazing.
- Their interior glazing bead design makes them strong enough to withstand forces as strong as 220 mph winds.
- They boast the highest number of internal chambers, which makes them more insulating and soundproof than windows with minimum chambers.
- Their mounting hardware fits through two PVC walls for maximum sturdiness.
Our casement windows also open a full 90° to give you maximum ease while you clean. And you’ll also enjoy a true lifetime warranty to ensure your windows serve you well for decades to come.
Gilkey casement opening and locking mechanisms come with a corrosion-proof finish, which means they’ll stay stronger for longer
- Triple seal design on the casement and awning
- Matching dedicated picture window profile
- 1″ to 1-3/8″ glazing pocket
- Design to use the Stainless Steel heavy duty roller bearing hinge system
- Contemporary clean design
- Commercial rated certified test results
- Chemically welded corner key design