Double Hung Windows
Gilkey double hung replacement windows keeps the aesthetic appeal of your home.
Double hung windows are the classic style of windows. You see this design on the majority of homes throughout the Midwest, but the design appears different on almost all homes. Double hung windows are vertical opening windows that feature two different windows that slide past each other. These windows are extremely functional and are one of our most popular options.
Gilkey windows are designed for everyday life around your home.
Our window systems feature a Lifetime and Transferrable Warranty to protect your investment. All windows are custom built in our state-of-the-art facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Your replacement window consultant can help you select from the many color and interior finishing options such as cherry, golden oak, dark oak or custom stainable finishes.
Highlights of the G-SERIES INSERT System are:
- Multiple Glazing options 3/4” glass to Triple Pane 1”
- NFRC U-VALUES as low as .19
- 2015 IRC Egress Compliant for a 36” x 60” opening
- Low-Profile design- Maximizes light and reduced bulk
- Slope Sill for natural water drainage
- FRP fiberglass material for low maintenance and strength
- Internal Glazing bead
- Field serviceable glass changing
- Sashes -Fusion Welded to protect insulated glass units
Gilkey’s EZ-Tile lock system is designed to allow cleaning of glass with ease. No unsightly latches or buttons on the meeting rail gives a true, architecturally correct Double Hung.
Gilkey Double-Hung Window Gallery
Schedule Your FREE Estimate
Fill out the form below, and we'll contact you within 24 hours to set up your appointment.